Network Setup - Basic Settings
Connect computer to LAN port, device will act as a DHCP server before being configured and will dish out IP address to your computer.
- Change device Mode from "NAT Router" to "Bridge" (This allows you to connect Ethernet to either side, receive IP address from DHCP server and connect a computer or another device to the other)
- Save settings & Reset box
FXS Port 1 settings
- Primary SIP Server: [IPaddress]:5060
- SIP User ID: Zentyal User name or extension
- Authenticate ID: Zentyal User name
- Password: Zentyal password
- Unregister on Reboot: check yes (important when moving phones between subnets)
- Transfer on conference hangup: check yes (keeps conference alive when caller hangs up)
- No Key Entry Timeout: change to 2 seconds from 4 seconds. This is to keep the wait time between finishing marking the number to the actual connection down.
- Call Plan: added entry for immediate dialing of our extensions. Added 2xxx as another or option.